Pharra LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer’s information. This document will provide information about Pharra LLC’s policy relating to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and of our customer’s right to limit such collection, use or disclosure. All personal information relating to our customers is maintained in strict confidence by Pharra LLC and is not sold to third parties. For your protection, we utilize a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) on all pages that require you to complete personal information. Please note that our privacy policies and procedures are subject to change at any time.
- Pharra is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the https://pharra.com and its associated websites.
- A member (any visitor or other person making use of the websites) may contact http:// www.pharra.com using the following information:
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of Usage.
Pharra LLC: 8343 Roswell Rd Suite 247 Atlanta GA 30350 United States
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 404-445-7761 Fax: 404-445-7760
Collection of Information
- The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
- The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards and social media, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
- If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
- Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
- A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor’s personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
- Parents can review and have deleted the minor’s personal information and/or can refuse to permit further collection or use of the minor’s personal information, either of which will terminate the minor’s membership on the site.
- Pharra LLC complies with all Federal laws and regulations, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires the consent of a parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Customer Account Information (CAI)
Pharra LLC honors requests from customers to review all customer identifiable information maintained in reasonably retrievable form, and will correct any such information which may be inaccurate. Customers may verify that appropriate corrections have been made.
Information for Identification
Pharra LLC collects personal information for a variety of purposes related to your request for services from Pharra LLC. Personal information is used to verify, process and administer your product and service requests, assess credit-worthiness, maintain our commercial relationship with you, and analyze, understand and respond to your service needs. Pharra LLC also analyzes and uses customer information to improve the products that we offer to our customers. We analyze personal information in order to identify the products and services offered by our affiliates or ourselves or by companies that we believe may be of interest to you, and to offer you those products and services.
Personal information is also used in order to communicate with you for billing and provisioning purposes. Pharra LLC does not sell, rent or lease personal information to third parties.
From time to time Pharra LLC may outsource certain account processing, or other customer service functions to a third party. In such cases, personal information will be provided to such third parties. However, Pharra LLC releases personal information only where that information will be maintained in confidence. From time to time Pharra LLC is also required to report to regulatory bodies or to present a summary of all our customer information, including your personal information, in statistical or analytical form to governmental authorities and industry organizations. When information is provided in statistical or analytical form, information that might specifically identify you will not be disclosed.
To receive payment for services prior to initially providing service, or at the time payment is due for an existing service, Pharra LLC often requires customers to conduct transactions with a credit or debit card. In order to facilitate future or recurring payments, fees, or other charges for services, Pharra LLC may require a customer to provide a credit or debit card to be stored for such future uses. Each customer’s credit or debit card has a primary account number (“PAN”), cardholder name, expiration date and/or service code (collectively, “Cardholder Data”). Pharra LLC maintains a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) compliance program, as well as other credit card controls that are consistent with PCI DSS. Although Pharra LLC applies current industry standards in order to protect Cardholder Data, including PCI DSS, no method of processing, transmission, or storage of Cardholder Data is 100% secure. Therefore, Pharra LLC cannot guarantee that its safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, obtain, use or disclose Cardholder Data. In the event a customer suspects a security issue regarding Cardholder Data, the customer should immediately contact Pharra LLC at the address listed at the end of this document.
Pharra LLC has implemented and will update technological and security features to safeguard the privacy of your customer identifiable information from unauthorized access or improper use.
Pharra LLC will not read or disclose to third parties private e-mail communications that are transmitted using Pharra LLC services, except as required to operate the service or as otherwise authorized by law. Pharra LLC will never request sensitive personal information through email. Do not respond to e-mails requesting credit information, account numbers, passwords or PINs. Call the company to verify the legitimacy of the e-mail.
Pharra LLC may also use customer identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or if required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
8343 Roswell Rd Suite 247
Atlanta GA 30350